Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shop of the day!

Meet Kathy Krazl from Divine Reflections on Etsy, her shop has been chosen as our shop of the day!


 First came the hobby…then came the passion. I have few passions in my life and beading is one of them. Number One is God and all things of Him. Second is my family. We are dedicated and committed to one another. Third is beadwork, which is a natural reflection of the first two passions.

 Hence the title of this shop: DIVINE REFLECTIONS. Unique about my beadwork is His Word associated with each piece. The creation of these pieces takes many different forms. Often the scripture comes first and I ask Him how that could be expressed in beadwork.
 Other times I am attracted by the forms, colors or process of the piece and the verse is established upon completion of the work. This means that prayer is a very integral ingredient present in the development of each item. I pray for the potential buyer and once a purchase is made, I lift up this person by name to Him.

 Technically, I am primarily self-taught using any and all resources available. My expectations center on sturdily crafted, wearable, and “pleasing to the eyes” jewelry. I strive to: And whatever you do [no matter what it is] in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus and in [dependence upon] His Person, giving praise to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17 Amplified Thank you for browsing this shop and I hope you find something that is pleasing to your eyes.

 Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment