Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our Saturday Featured shop is....

Our Saturday shop of the day is WorldofHuggles
  



I am an artist who has always had a passion for art. 

My love for God, children and animals led me to develop the creation of "Huggles" TM. These whimsical characters and lovable furry critters surround me in my studio on the west coast of Florida. With my husband, Bob, my teenage son, Mikey, a couple of overly energetic shephard mixes, and a church full of wonderful children, I am never at a loss for inspiration.

Today, I incorporate my illustrations with other paper, clay, ceramics and wood crafts.

With a variety of Huggles characters already created and new ones being developed all the time, my series of little inspirational characters make wonderful and unique handmade gifts for everyone special in your life.

Huggles.... will crawl into your heart and warm your soul.

Custom and special orders are always welcome. For more Huggles, visit my website http://www.worldofhuggles.com

You can also find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Huggles/192682371213?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment