Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our Sunday Featured Shop is...

Our Sunday featured shop is CozyCornerCrochets  









My shop is a little bare right now due to some sales. More importantly I've been designing some exciting new yoga socks which will be listed soon. Also, one new pair of socks will come in my own hand dyed yarn.

All items are crocheted by me with you in mind. Let me know if you would like a different look to your item. I am always making new designs, so check back to see what I've posted. 

My blog is https/www.cozycornercrochets.blogspot
Please follow me also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CozyCornerCrochets

I am a retired nurse and I spend my time crocheting, playing the piano, and taking care of my six chickens. I've been married for 25 years and have two grown children. I love going to my church and singing in the choir. We enjoy taking road trips and going to baseball games. I am very involved in crochet/knitting groups in town, and I organize a fibromyalgia social group as well as a cribbage group.

No comments:

Post a Comment